The Key West paddle gives you ultimate control in a mid-weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape in a tropical Margaritaville design. The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time and ultimate power. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology , as well as a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability. Fins Up - Paddles Up!
The Key West paddle gives you ultimate control in a mid-weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape in a tropical Margaritaville design.
- Paddle Weight (may vary + or - 0.2 oz):
- Average 7.6 oz
- Paddle Size:
- Length: 16"
- Width 7 7/8"
- Core Thickness: .7/16"
- Handle Dimensions (may vary up to 1/8"):
- Circumference: 4 1/8"
- Length: 5"
- Paddle Materials:
- Core: Optimized Tubular Polypropylene Honeycomb
- Surface: Textured Graphite Hitting Surface (GHS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
COMFORT GRIP SYSTEMSpecially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
CST (CONTROL STABILIZER TECHNOLOGY)HEAD’s CST optimizes the paddle’s torsional stability of even the lightest paddle in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch.
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.