The NEW Pursuit MX Graphite paddle (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel). The Pursuit is Engage's Flagship paddle and has been in development for a long time to ensure it will become one of the top selling paddles (if not #1) in the sport.
The Pursuit skin is a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with our 'black' core developed to be the softest core in the market. The combination of this skin and core makes this paddle unique and the most responsive paddle in the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin (not an overlay texture commonly used in the industry) therefore the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get a paddle like no other. Reimagined control, spin and feel.
- Paddle Weight:
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight) > only available in the 1/2" core
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- Paddle Size:
- Length: 16 1/2"
- Width 7 1/2"
- Handle Dimensions (may vary up to 1/8"):
- MX - Thin (4 1/4")
- MX 6.0 - Standard (4 3/8")
- Length: 5 3/4"
- Core Thickness
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- Paddle Materials:
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Surface: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based Graphite
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.
- Vibration Control Technology
Made in America!